Diploma in Photographic, Bridal, Fashion Makeup and Hairstyling
Back to Programs & Courses
This course aims to train you to be a Professional Makeup Artist, competent in Bridal, Fashion Makeup and Hairstyling.
Full Time: 2 Months
Part Time: 5 Months
S$ 3531.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)
(Free Products Kit worth S$1300.00)
S$ 107.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prospective student must possess
GCE N / O Levels
- Makeup Fundamentals
- This module is dedicated to building up your core makeup skills. Subjects taught include color theory, corrective makeup techniques, face shapes analysis, skin care, highlighting and shading and eyebrow shaping.
- Bridal Makeup
- Students will be taught a range of Day, Evening and Photography Bridal Makeup Looks.
- Fashion Makeup
- We will cover historical and contemporary makeup covering an extensive range of fashion makeup looks. Our focus will be on teaching you iconic looks, representing retro fashion, commercial, runway, catwalk and creative fashion makeup incorporating fantasy makeup.
- This module covers hairstyling in relation to makeup. Focus will be on bridal / fashion hairstyles. Basic hairstyling skills such as blow drying, creating wavy, curls and straight hairstyles; creating updos hairstyles will be taught.
- Makeup Portfolio
- Students are required to complete a course project with emphasis on fashion and beauty makeup. The process will include students working on their makeup designs and executing their makeup designs on their models. For the final makeup portfolio, students are required to work on a range of complete makeup and hairstyling looks. The finished work must include styling for costume / accessories / props. Photography for the final makeup portfolio will be taken by the school photographer in the school studio.
For more information, interested applicants can call our Course Consultants @ 6339 3325 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit us for a Tour of Facilities at PoMo #04-06, One Selegie Road, Singapore 188306.